FireStorm Firing Systems 6 Cue Module
The RX6 firing module is ideal for body hits, single pyrotechnic squibs, stage pyrotechnics, SFX, airsoft / paintball pyrotechnics and many other applications requiring a wireless pyrotechnic firing system. The RX6 is small enough to be easily concealed on actors or props and yet rugged enough to survive the most demanding applications. The removable antenna allows alternate antennas to be supplied i.e. for maximum range or small size. Our proprietary bi-directional communications give total confidence the cue will fire.
The RX6 firing module is controlled from the TX1 or TX2 transmitter. (Not Included)
- Small (120 x 78 x 27 mm excluding antenna).
- Light (287g including batteries).
- Strong aluminium enclosure.
- Removable antenna.
- Cue continuity LED on module.
- See in-range indication and cue continuity on transmitter.
- Secure Bi-Directional UHF Communication.
- 18V Output @ 6 Amps per cue (8 series e-match or 4 parallel e-match per cue).
- Long range (800M line of sight / 400M+ ground level range).
- Custom designed protocol offers instant firing and response.
- Rugged and professional design and construction.
- Proudly designed, made and supported in the UK.
- No quibble money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- Already used on several high budget films and TV shows.
- Drop shipped directly from the manufacturer