FireStorm Firing Systems 1 Cue Module
FireStorm firing systems 1 cue module is a rugged, professional and user friendly firing system. The FireStorm firing systems 1 cue module has been specifically designed for the safe, professional and reliable wireless control of fireworks and pyrotechnics.
The FireStorm wireless firing system that offers extremely attractive options at affordable prices. The FireStorm firing systems 1 cue module is significantly higher quality, more reliable and user friendly compared to other firing systems.
The RX1 firing module is ideal for body hits, single pyrotechnic squibs, stage pyrotechnics, SFX, airsoft / paintball pyrotechnics and many other applications requiring a wireless pyrotechnic firing system. The RX1 is small enough to be easily concealed on actors or props and yet rugged enough to survive the most demanding applications. The removable antenna allows alternate antennas to be supplied i.e. for maximum range or small size etc and our proprietary bi-directional communications give total confidence the cue will fire.
The RX1 firing module is controlled from the TX1 or TX2 transmitter. ( Not Included)
- Small (80 x 54 x 23 mm excluding antenna).
- Light (142g including battery).
- Strong aluminium enclosure.
- Removable antenna.
- Cue continuity LED on module.
- See in-range indication and cue continuity on transmitter.
- Secure Bi-Directional UHF Communication.
- 9V Output
- Fire 4+ igniters per module.
- Long range (800M line of sight / 400M ground level range).
- Custom designed protocol offers instant firing and response.
- Rugged and professional design and construction.
- Proudly designed, made and supported in the UK.
- No quibble money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- Already used on several high budget films and TV shows.
- Drop shipped directly from manufacturer