FireStorm Firing System 18 Cue Firing Module, a wireless firing system that is rugged, professional built and user friendly. The firing system that is designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. FireStorm Firing Systems. Specifically designed for the reliable wireless control of fireworks and pyrotechnics.
The RX18 Firing Module is controlled with the TX1 or TX2 Transmitter. (not included)
- Built into a very rugged case.
- Aluminium control panel.
- Small (221 x 191 x 99 mm) – large enough to be easy to use, small enough easily carry and store.
- Light (1 Kg / 2.2 Lbs).
- Slots in case allows e-match igniter wires to exit when lid is closed.
- Bi-Directional communication – just like FireStorm RX1 and RX6 modules.
- Antenna connector on outside of case.
- Removable antenna can be stored inside case.
- Metal arm / power key switch.
- In built continuity test and intelligent self-test.
- Easily changeable 2 x 9V batteries.
- 18V Output @ 6 Amps per cue (10 series e-match or 4 parallel e-match per cue).
- External DC power jack – connect a 12 / 24v external battery for extra firing power.
- User replaceable connector blocks and other parts.